Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) govern your use of Green Gift Concepts Est. (“we,”
“us,” “our,” or “the Company”) website, products, and services (collectively, the “Services”). By
accessing or using our Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree
to this Agreement, you may not use our Services.
- “Green Gift Concepts Est.” maintains the http://greengiftuae.com Website (“Site”).
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile”
- “Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency”.
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and http://greengiftuae.com policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’.
1. Use of Services
You may use our Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement. You
may not use our Services: In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or
international law or regulation.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material,
including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another
user, or any other person or entity.
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of
the Services, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the
Services or expose them to liability.
2. Intellectual Property
All materials and content included in our Services, including but not limited to text, graphics,
logos, images, and software, are the property of the Company or its licensors and are protected
by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use any of the
content or materials in our Services for any purpose without our prior written consent.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is,” and we make no representation or warranty of any kind,
express or implied, regarding our Services or the information, materials, or content included in
our Services. Limitation of Liability We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental,
special, or consequential damages arising from or related to your use of our Services, regardless
of whether we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, and their
respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, losses,
liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees,
arising from or related to your use of our Services or your breach of this Agreement.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice to you. Upon termination, you
must immediately stop using our Services.
6. Changes to this Agreement
We may update this Agreement from time to time by posting the updated Agreement on our
website. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of a new Agreement
constitutes your acceptance of any changes.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE, without
giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding arising under
this Agreement will be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Abu Dhabi
UAE, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
8. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the
use of our Services, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and
proposals, whether oral or written, between you and the Company. Contact Us If you have any
questions or concerns about this Agreement or our Services, please contact us at